Do you like the Blog?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Psychic OTK Concentration


I conentrated my Psychic Deck today, it is no much more efficient and I can summon Master Gig much faster then before, i've used new spell and trap cards I found in the boosters. They help me summoning a plus 7 Star monster with just one tribute! And i also got some cards where i can just special summon psychic monsters regardless of their star lvl.

I've also had a test duell with my brother, he made his XYZ-Dragon Cannon deck and we started. The first time he won because i wasn't considering killin all of his face down defense positon monster due to the thoughts of my strategie and i couldn't draw any of the usefull search cards and special summon cards. The second duell was the completly opposite, i drawed every card i needed and prevented my brother from summoning all x, y and z dragons. 

I will test this deck out on the tournements on Saturday and Sunday. I hope i can beat someone with it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment