Do you like the Blog?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Hi! This is Richard!, in this blog i will share several expieriences with the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game!

I will deliver every week a full tournement "documentation" of the weekly tournements in my city!

Something to start with:
I have started playing yu gi oh 1 month ago again. I first played for over 3 years when i was a little younger and now it got me again.

I have already constructed a couple of decks that are the following:
Reptiliana Deck, it concentrates on getting the monster of enemy's under my control and defeating the enemy with their monsters.

Psychic Deck, this deck concentrates on simple summoning and applying of effects of the monsters, althou they seem to have huge negative effects (loose up to 1000 LP to activate) i have some nice cards in store that can regain my health 3x times faster then i am loosing.

And my last Deck: Gemini/Warrior, this deck is all about gemini monsters and getting them gemini summoned to activate their huge effects, there are a few spellcasters mixed in to help getting the gemini monsters to their strongest attack. This deck was one of my stronger ones because i won 4 out of 5 rounds on a tournement with it, it even was a close duell with the winner of the tournement :).

I have still a few projects i work on like a Koa'ki Meiru deck which i need more iron cores for it, and a Synchro deck which will be packed of synchro summon attributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment